EZAccess Access Control and Attendance Management Software
- Efficient device management: unified management of multiple Uniview access control devices.
- Efficient device configuration: add devices on LAN by IP address, add persons in batches, and configure permissions by clicking a button.
- Rich attendance functionality:
- Set attendance rules, including daily attendance time, rules for late arrivals and early departures.
- Manage schedules by time period and shifts
- Handle abnormal attendance, including resign-in and resign-out, leaves and business travels
- Attendance statistics, including original attendance data, attendance summary and details.
- More Products
|Note: Functionality may vary with software version.|
|Add device||Search and add devices by IP address. |
Up to 32 access control devices.
|Device list||View detailed device information such as device name, IP address, device model, network status.|
|Department management||Supports multi-level department management.|
|Personnel management||Configure basic personal information such as ID, name, gender, mobile phone number, and photos. |
Import and export personal information in batches.
|Permission management||Assign access permissions, configure permissions in batches. |
Sync configurations to devices.
|Holiday setup||Add holidays, set the start and end time of holiday. |
Repeat holidays by year.
|Attendance regulations||Set daily attendance schedules. |
Set rules for behaviors such as “early departure”, “not sign in” and “not sign out”.
|Staff schedule||Set working time period. |
Set shifts by time period.
|Attendance handling||Shows abnormal attendance records and allows resign-in and resign-out. |
Handling of leaves and business travels.
|Attendance statistics||Shows original attendance data, attendance summary and attendance details. |
Supports data export.
|EZAccess||Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/10, 64-bit |
CPU: Intel® Core™i5-3470 CPU @3.2GHz (4 CPUs)~3.2GHz or higher
Memory: 8GB or more
Hard disk: A minimum of 20GB free space required
Monitor: 1440*900 or higher